Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Logging another log cabin

Work is slowly starting to bury me alive. There's a big deadline at the end of March, and before I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel, I have to deal with some projects that are particularly tricksy, boring, complicated, or a combination of all of the above. There's knitting (and even spinning!) going on, but not much time to blog about it.

In the meantime, though, I'm truckin' along with my Kureyon log cabin blocks. I just finished another one yesterday and now have nine blocks, with the tenth on the needles. One block is drastically smaller than the rest--I must have been knitting more tightly for that one, for some reason--so I may have to reknit that one. But otherwise I'm really pleased with the way these guys are coming out.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new month!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Wow, the Noro is really beautiful as a log cabin! I'm looking forward to watching this project develop.

I hope things are calmer for you in April.

3/04/2008 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great!
Sorry to hear that this is a stressful time for you at work. Hopefully the month will fly by more quickly than you anticipated!

3/04/2008 5:03 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I hate when work takes over! So not fair!!! :) The block looks great though. It will be neat to see them all together!

3/05/2008 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home