Friday, October 28, 2005

L.A. pictures, take 4: The Knit Cafe + Random Disney Concert Hall Shot

As promised, here is the fourth round of pictures from my L.A. trip: two shots of the lovely yarn the Knit Cafe has and a random shot of the Disney Concert Hall near downtown L.A.

I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to at the Knit Cafe because I ended up spending most of the day at the Huntington. And then it took the Corner Bakery in Pasadena an EON to get my late lunch to me. So I was only there for about an hour and a half. The people there were so nice and friendly that I wish I could have been there all weekend long.

But, I did manage to get some pictures of a lot of their stock. Isn't it beautiful?

Wall 1:


Wall 2:

If I am in L.A. over the summer (which at this point it looks like I will be, yay!), I will definitely be here a lot!

And here is a random shot of the Disney Concert Hall. I actually kind of like it, but apparently there's still some debate over whether it's an architectural work of art or whether it's an eyesore. I had a break between two of my interviews downtown one day, so I clomped over in my suit and heels to take a picture of it:


There are still a few more pictures of my visit to the Getty on Sunday. I'll try to post those at some point while I'm in Houston over the weekend.

Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home