Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pictures!

Finally, I have found the time and wherewithal to post some pictures. Thanks for the help, GPG!

These are all pictures from my trip to California a month ago.

This is a picture of the California coast off Hwy 1. We drove up the coast from Los Angeles to San Francisco on the first leg of our trip.



On the way up to San Francisco, we drove through Menlo Park, where I wanted to get a picture with this statue, which crouched outside a restaurant.


And just outside San Francisco, we visited my A-Ma in Dublin, a teeny tiny suburb on the fringes of the Bay Area. This is us in the Japanese restaurant where we had lunch during our visit. Doesn't she look great?

And here is a picture from Yosemite. We hiked all the way up to the top of this waterfall! (And back down, which was much harder than hiking up.) It was beautiful.



I'll try to post some more pictures in the week and a half before I go back to school and leave GPG and his lovely digital camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home