Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Two weeks and counting

School will officially start in two weeks. Eh; I'm not too enthused about it just yet. There is too much judicial internship in the way, and too many logistical problems involved with hauling all my stuff back to school and getting back in "school" mode, that I can't get very excited about having to shift gears pretty soon. For me, and the lifestyle I choose to lead at school, there is a lot more to being a law student than just the studying, which is already enough to think about. At the very least, I have to budget my money, plan out a week's worth of meals every week, and block out appropriate times to cook, run, study, and visit GPG and the Chairwoman. That doesn't sound like much, but it's a big difference from having (more or less) lots of free time, a paycheck (at least for part of the summer), a firm buying you lunches and dinners (again, at least for part of the summer), and GPG and the Chairwoman within easy shouting distance, rather than 3 hours away.

At least today I got a new opinion to work on from Clerk the First, so things have picked up a bit at work. I'll have worked on 3 opinions during my time with the Judge. Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home