Friday, January 18, 2008

Eye Candy Friday: Noro Edition

January is more than half over and already I'm behind on my blogging. That's partially because the weather in Houston has been less than friendly for photos, and partially because work is heating up again--we have a big deadline for a lot of work at the end of March. I also spent last weekend doing various supportive-girlfriend things for GPG, who ran the Houston Marathon! He ran his fastest time ever--a 4:23:01--and has gotten the marathon bug in a serious way. He's already looking for another one to run in February or March!

In lieu of actual blogging, I thought I'd bring back Eye Candy Friday, if only for a week, to show (one of) my latest stash acquisition(s): 7 balls of Noro Kureyon, which I bought at my LYS's end-of-year sale:

This is just the first wave of Noro purchases, so there should be more Noro-related Eye Candy Fridays in the future. Can you guess what I'm making??? It's not Lizard Ridge! I'll try to post a clue next week that will totally give it away if I can take some good photos this weekend.

In the meantime, have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

very pretty!! i have a friend who is a marathon junkie - he said after his first one he just couldn't stop!

1/18/2008 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!
You have a great weekend too!

1/18/2008 10:53 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Oh, I wish I had known that. My dad ran at Houston too - I'm sure he would've loved to have seen y'all. He qualified for the Boston Marathon which was a big goal of his.

Love the Noro!!

1/18/2008 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home