Monday, October 01, 2007

Link-a-dink

No new photos for the moment, unfortunately; I worked all day on Saturday and spent yesterday trying to recover before another week of work. In lieu of me posting anything, I'm providing a few links of interest:

* A gorgeous afghan--I've always wanted to knit something like this, but given the state of the stash and my current rate of knitting, I'd be an old lady by the time I finished.

* Totally cool short-row socks, perfect for socks that self-stripe or pool/flash.

* I had this shrimp appetizer at a friend's house earlier this year and it was DELICIOUS. My friend graciously provided the link so I can try making it myself.

* Knitted amigurumi grass from Mochimochi. If I can get my act together, I'll make the grass to go along with her woodins from this quarter's Knitty as the Christmas present for GPG's nephews.

* A very good translation of Anna Karenina. Yes, it was an Oprah's bookclub book, but that doesn't discount the fact that it's Tolstoy and I'm really enjoying the book so far.

Hope everyone has a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home