Monday, February 05, 2007

Meatball Monday

I'm not starting a weekly thing, like Eye Candy Friday, but I did make meatballs for some of my meals this week. The recipe came, as usual from The Best Light Recipe from the fine folks at America's Test Kitchen/Cook's Illustrated.

Sauce . . .


. . . plus meatballs . . .


. . . yields Spaghetti and Meatballs!



Okay, so that last picture doesn't include the spaghetti just yet. But you get the idea.

And yes, there are chopsticks in that first picture of the sauce. I actually cook fairly frequently with chopsticks, since I think they are the handiest cooking instrument on the planet. Very useful for grabbing those meatballs.

I actually made the sauce and meatballs last night and am letting the meatballs sit in the sauce for a day to soak in some of the flavors. (This is also because I already have some food prepared for today.) I will taste them later and give you a report!

Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Meatball Mondays is the kind of weekly event that I can totally get behind!

2/05/2007 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home