Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ow!

I can still feel my teeth a little bit from yesterday's fillings. I can especially still feel where I got two shots of local anesthesia in my jaw. Bleah!

And did I also mention that it's SUPER HOT down here??? I've been wearing sleeveless shirts under my suit jacket this week because it's waaaay too hot to wear proper long-sleeve button-down shirts to work. I had to wait for the bus at 2 in the afternoon yesterday after visiting the dentist, and by the time I got on the bus (which was late), I was drenched with sweat. Ew. And today hasn't been much better, even though I went to work in the morning like usual, when it's supposed to be cooler. Great way to make friends at the courthouse, you know? I will definitely have to get my suit dry-cleaned before interviews this fall.

Not much else is going on at the moment; I'm just trying to make one last push to get this last opinion drafted for the Judge before the end of the week. And knitting. Pictures of "Retro Rib" socks from Interweave Knits to appear soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home