Saturday, August 27, 2005

One last dinner

Well, tonight GPG and I made hamburgers and grilled corn for my last dinner before I head back for my second year of law school. It was good, but it's a little depressing to think that this will be my last grilled food for a while. (I don't have a grill at school.)

Here is the corn we made, hot off the grill:


And here is GPG's hamburger. Doesn't it look nice and thick? We used 90% lean ground beef (ground sirloin, I think) and seasoned it with salt, pepper, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and some all-purpose seasoning.


Here's a picture of GPG's hamburger from above:

And here's a picture of me enjoying my own hamburger. The hamburgers we make are usually so fat that I eat my tomatoes separately. On the righthand side you can see the schorle we like to drink. Schorle is a German drink that's about 10% apple juice and 90% sparkling water.

That's the last dinner before the second year of law school. Tomorrow I drive up to start getting ready for another semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home