Monday, May 14, 2007

There's something else I've been hiding from you

Yes, I've kept a fairly big piece of information to myself for about the past month: I'm returning to Japan!

Actually, I'm returning to Japan for a few days via Taiwan. My grandfather has been in and out of the hospital, and was actually admitted to the hospital only yesterday, so I thought that now is as good a time as any (really, the best time, what with the bar exam and starting work for the Judge in the fall) to visit him and my extended family in Taiwan, whom I haven't seen since 2001. I'll spend 6 days in Taiwan, then hop over to Japan to visit the Chairpeople for a couple of days before returning home. The Japan leg of the trip only cost an extra $25 dollars, so I figured it was worth it to catch the Chairwoman's birthday.

I have a couple of posts queued up, so I won't be entirely absent, but generally the blog and I will be on another hiatus (another! I'm sorry!) for the next ten days. I'll be back with a vengeance (at least for a while) after I get back.

Until then, enjoy spring/the beginning of summer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I hope you have a great trip and that your grandfather is feeling better!
I can't wait to see lots of pictures.

5/14/2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home