Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stick a fork in me and . . . you know the rest.

Done! Done! I am officially DONE with law school! YAAAAAAAY!

I was much more excited about it than I thought I actually would be. I think this is the case because my last exam was an 8-hour take-home exam for Federal Courts, which for most law students is a bear of a course. So after I printed that sucker out, I ran through the school to turn it in to the professor's secretary. Conveniently, I ran into some friends on the way and gave them high-fives, so it felt extra celebratory. But, inconveniently, the secretary had stepped away from her desk for ten minutes, so I had to cool my jets outside her office until she came back. That made the actual turning in of the last final somewhat anticlimactic.

But I'm done, and feeling very happy about it. I'm not so happy about sorting through all the stuff in my apartment to get ready to move on Saturday, but I am VERY glad that I will never have to take another law school exam in my life (unless I want to. And the bar exam is not a law school exam.).

And just because it can't be said enough: YAAAAAAAAY!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Congrats! Now go have some margs--packing can wait ;)

5/11/2007 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Esther!! Woooohooooooo!!!
Where you are moving to?

5/11/2007 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great feeling. Congratulations! Please post photos of the celebratory feast you prepare for yourself.

5/11/2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats! Good luck with packing! I'll have to go ahead and get a letter in the mail to you now that you'll be at your new address.

5/11/2007 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home