Monday, April 30, 2007

Sockapalooza 4!

Sock pals have been matched up for Sockapalooza 4! Have you looked up your pal yet?

I'm totally psyched about knitting for my pal. Although I'm technically on a yarn diet (which I admittedly already broke by buying yarn in Japan), I'm allowing myself one lapse to buy yarn to make a wedding present for some friends getting married this fall. I'm quite willing to let the lapse include some special yarn for my sock pal, too.

Happy knitting to all you Sockapaloozers! Can't wait to see all those socks in August!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I didn't know you have a blog!! How fun. Corporations wouldn't be quite so bad if I wasn't trying to do Crim at the same time. Sigh. 10 more days...

Can't wait to look at your Japan pics, maybe later when I need a break :-)

5/01/2007 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi pal. Just wanted to let you know I was out there.

5/07/2007 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home