Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Turkey Tetrazzini Tuesday

Yeah, so I had this post all ready to go yesterday when I remembered that, for some reason I haven't been able to figure out yet, my computer doesn't like to let me post pictures from home. And I am too lazy/disaffected to figure out how to fix this. So just pretend that it's Tuesday still, so I can keep the nice alliteration of "Turkey Tetrazzini Tuesday." I promise a proper Wednesday post is coming just around the corner.

Of course . . . I ended up using chicken, not turkey, because that's what I had at home, but I'm sure you can work with me here.

Another fine dish from the folks at Cook's Illustrated. It's not the most elegant dish by any means, but it's tasty and hearty and efficient (i.e., makes lots of servings). I had some for lunch today and it gets the job done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home