Friday, September 09, 2005

Please don't make me think about torts at 8:30 in the morning

It's funny how getting called on in class can be such a mercurial experience. Sometimes you ace it; lots of times you flub it. This morning, I flubbed it.

Kind of. But can you blame me? It was my 8:13 Evidence class , my only class on Friday. It's kind of disheartening to get out of class at 9:20 and realize not only that you're free for the rest of the day (and indeed, for the rest of the weekend), but that you woke up at 6:20 just for those 67 minutes of class you just sat through. Ugh. And at 8:30 in the morning, when you get called on to talk about hearsay evidence in a torts case, the last thing you want to do is dredge up bad memories of your torts class from last school year to try and remember the elements of the plaintiff's case.

So, I flubbed it. Oh, well. Let's just hope the exam isn't at 8:30 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home