Saturday, December 31, 2005

Out with the old, in with the new

Yarn, that is. A lot of new yarn.

I went back to the yarn store today and bought some more yarn. I just couldn't resist the siren call of that sale. I bought more of the eggplant-purple Opal yarn because GPG made me second-guess whether or not I had enough yarn for arm-warmers, plus four more shades of Koigu! (The Koigu, it is lovely.) Pictures will come maybe next week. I'll try to pick a nice, sunny day so you can actually see what the colors are like.

As far as the old yarn goes . . . well, I'm just telling myself that I'm knitting through it on this winter break. Right.

Anyway, I hope that anyone who is reading this here little blog has a very Happy New Year. Celebrate safely and have an intrepid 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home