Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Twiddling my thumbs. Not even knitting.

Clearly, I'll never be able to hack it at a big law firm. I have absolutely no work management skills. Which is why I'm blogging in the middle of the day--I have nothing to do at Big Firm, and no assignments expected until later this afternoon. So I'm basically twiddling my thumbs at the moment, reading old Alias recaps off Television Without Pity, and generally wasting time.

Why am I not knitting? you might ask. Well, yours truly sliced a flap of skin off her finger last night while babysitting the cutest baby in the whole world, which puts a bit of a crimp in my knitting style. I can knit, but it's very slow going. Serves me right for trying to cut bread on a dinner plate instead of a cutting board.

I'm never gonna get these presents done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home