Thursday, April 13, 2006

The end is near; and, congratulations to the Aspiring Ecologist!

The oral argument on Tuesday didn't go so badly! I managed to keep all my sniffling to a minimum and I think I actually sounded like I knew what I was talking about. And now that the oral argument is done, the end of the semester is very, very near! I only have to write a short 5-page paper before I'll be done with HALF of my classes. Then there will be a couple of weeks before I have two final exams. I'm so close to the END!

AND . . . Congratulations to the Aspiring Ecologist, who is one BIG step closer to being a full (and not just aspiring) Ecologist! She passed all her oral and written exams at school this semester and is now, for all intents and purposes, ABD (all-but-dissertation). Yaaaay for the AE!

Knitting continues. I've stalled on the Violinist's wedding present, but I've turned the heel on a nice Trekking XXL sock and still have plenty of yarn left. I think there might be enough to make both a pair of socks and even a pair of gloves (perhaps fingerless, but still, gloves). It helps to have relatively small hands and feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home