Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Felted slippers for the Chairpeople

The Chairpeople have been properly gifted, so I have no more compunctions showing their gifts. In action, no less!

Pattern: Felted slippers. A pattern available through Fiber Trends.
Yarn: Some potluck Cherry Tree Hill worsted wool from the stash. I got it so long ago that I don't have the details any more.
Needles: 29" Clover bamboo, US 13
Recipient: The Chairwoman


Pattern: Felted slippers. Again.
Yarn: Some spruce-y green Cascade 220. Again, I got it so long ago that I don't have the details any more. I did some decent stashbusting this year for some of my Christmas gifts.
Needles: 29" Clover bamboo, US 13
Recipient: The Chairman


It's a good thing I gave these slippers to the Chairpeople, because the heater is broken in the Chairhouse. That's not a catastrophic thing in Houston, where we've had a pretty disgustingly mild winter, but that doesn't mean your feet still don't get cold on a tiled floor.


Next year I'll have to knit them some more socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home